Drumstick curry. Drumstick curry or drumstick vegetable recipe made with simple ingredients in south Indian style to serve with rice or roti. Drumstick curry (Drumstick vegetable) – Munakkaya tomato curry. Drumstick Curry is a tasty and easy curry recipe made with drumsticks, Peanuts, and Coconut.
Drumstick or murungakkai is one of my. Drumstick curry recipe – this is one of the most simplest and easiest North Indian curry made with drumsticks. This onion tomato based drumstick curry is thin, light and a bit spicy. · Manglorean Drumstick Curry is a sweet and spicy drumstick and potato curry made the South Indian way i.e. flavoured with coconut and whole spices. You can cook Drumstick curry using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Drumstick curry
- Prepare 4 of drumstick.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of sambhar powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of Hing.
- It’s of Lemon size tamarind pulp.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 5 tablespoon of besan.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of half urad dhal.
- You need Handful of curry pata.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
This curry has a predominant garlic flavour. A few weeks ago I posted drumstick curry without spiciness which received many compliments. So this time I am going to show you how to make the spicy drumstick curry recipe in Sri Lankan style. Download Drumstick curry stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
Drumstick curry instructions
- Cut the drumstick to small pieces. Take the pulp out of lime size tamarind. Add the drumstick to the pulp then add salt,hing,sambhar powder turmeric powder and cook well..
- After the drumstick becomes tender. Take five tablespoon of besan mix it in cold water and add to cooked drumstick. Lastly put a tadka of mustard seeds half urad dhal and curry patta..
Drumstick curry, also known as drumstick palya, is made by parboiling the leaves and then cooking them with spices. The curry recipe I'm going to show you here is very simple. Drumstick Curry with Coconut Milk recipe with step by step photos. This is my mom's recipe from her treasure box. This Drumsticks Curry is made in traditional Indian way and that too with a coconut milk.