Cast Iron Skillet Drumsticks.
You can cook Cast Iron Skillet Drumsticks using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cast Iron Skillet Drumsticks
- Prepare of Drumsticks.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- You need of Paprika.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Cast Iron Skillet Drumsticks step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F and heat cast iron skillet over medium to medium-high heat on the stove..
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, garlic and onion powder, paprika. Sometimes I add herbs as well..
- Add oil to the skillet and brown as much surface area of the chicken as possible. Transfer cast-iron skillet to the oven and cook for 20 to 25 minutes..