Malai chicken drumstick biryani. Hyderabadi dum biryani is a signature dish from hyderabad, the city of pearls. If you use Drumsticks Put gashes(long deep cut) on the flesh of the drumstick.just run. The Best Chicken Drumsticks Recipes on Yummly
Chicken Malai Kabab, Chicken malai tikka, Malai Chicken Tikka Recipe. » Chicken- I prefer to cook tikkas with boneless skinless chicken breasts. But it will work with any kind of chicken meat. We export and supply excellent quality Frozen Chicken Drumsticks that are procured from the reliable sources of the market. You can have Malai chicken drumstick biryani using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Malai chicken drumstick biryani
- It’s 8 pieces of chicken drumstick.
- It’s 1 of big onions slice.
- You need 3 tbsp of of malai.
- It’s 3 tsp of of curd.
- You need 3-4 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 of big cardamom pod.
- Prepare 2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 3 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1/4 spoon of cummin seeds.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 3 tsp of ghee.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of of basmati rice soaked for half and hour.
- Prepare of Black pepper powder to sprinkle.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken 65 masala.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 5 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s Pinch of any food colour dissolve in water.
- Prepare of Few almonds and cashewnuts.
Spice coated chicken cooked and slow roasted in the hot pan scraping up the juices. I made this for my friend Kripa for her birthday two weeks back with lamb Biryani and mixed vegetable garlic raita. Chicken Drumsticks Two Tasty Ways [Easy Back-to-School Recipes]. Drumsticks (and thighs) are the best for flavor, and once cooked they make great additions to a lunch box or are yummy to munch on at midnight while standing over the sink.
Malai chicken drumstick biryani instructions
- Wash the chicken drumstick and slit it now add curd Kashmiri red chilli powder turmeric powder coriander powder salt and mix well.. Than add Malai mix it than add chicken 65 masala.
- Marinate chicken cover it and keep in refrigerator for 2to3 hrs… In a kadai add ghee.. Than add cloves bay leaf and cardamom pod saute it. Than add red chilli powder turmeric powder coriander and mix well in alow flame.
- Now add chicken drumsticks mix well and add water and cover it let it cook for 15 minutes on medium slow flame.
- Later add kitchen king masala mix well than add garam masala mix well add water and let it cook for 5to7 minutes.
- Now in kadai add oil.. Add onions and fry till crispy brown colour… Wash rice and boil it add salt rice should be not too much cooked kacha paka type.
- As rice is boiled in a kadai add chicken drumsticks with gravy in base.. Than add rice.. Again add chicken.
- Now add gravy over it add green chillies again add rice.
- Now add food colour and.. Keep biryani in slow flame cover it with lid and add little water give dum for 15 minutes.. As biryani is aff tha flame.. Sprinkle black pepper powder add cumin seeds over it…
- Heat ghee add over biryani… Later sprinkle some fried brown onions some alononds and Cashew nuts….
- Now Malai chicken drumstick biryani is ready to eat serve hot and enjoy🍗😊.
Line up drumsticks on the prepared tray. Sprinkle with cajun seasoning on both sides. Leave the side with the most meat and skin facing up. The butter will melt all over the meat and skin, keeping the. Authentic and flavorful chicken biryani ready to eat in an hour?