Drumstick masala. Learn how to make Drumstick Masala at home with Chef Ruchi on Rajshri Food. Drumstick masala is a tasty and easy stir fry made with drumsticks, Peanuts. Usually I make drumstick poricha kuzhambu or sambar( Murungakkai in Tamil, Mulakada in Telugu, Nuggekai in Kannada, Muringakka in Malayalam ) whenever I buy this vegetable.
It has got full-on flavors of the. A popular and delicious South Indian Drumstick Masala curry (gravy) recipe. Drumsticks are a popular South Indian vegetable typically used in the preparation of Sambar. You can have Drumstick masala using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Drumstick masala
- It’s 2 of Drumsticks chopped.
- You need 3 tsp of Gram flour (roasted).
- You need 3 tsp of peanuts (roasted).
- You need 3 tsp of Coconut (grated).
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of coriander and cumin powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar (optional).
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 5-10 of curry leaves.
- You need as needed of water.
Drumstick Masala Curry, Drumstick Masala, Goan drumstick masala. Munakkaya Gojju or Drumstick Masala Curry is an authentic Rayalaseema dish from Andhra. Drumstick masala is a tasty and easy stir fry made with drumsticks, onions and tomatoes. Drumstick Masala – drumsticks cooked with onion, tomatoes, coconut and spice powders.
Drumstick masala instructions
- First, Take the drumsticks and slit in the center. Boil the water in the pot and steam the drumsticks..
- Now, Drumsticks are boiling let's prepare the masala mix,First in the bowl add Gram flour (roasted), peanuts (roasted), coconut (grated), salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander and cumin powder, asafoetida, garam masala powder, sugar and them mix them all. Once you mix them properly add in Oil and again mix it..
- Now, the Drumsticks out and let it cool down. Once it's cool, start stuffing the mixture in just a little bit..
- Add oil in the pan to heat up, then add cumin seeds, asafoetida and curry leaves saute for a bit and then add in stuffed drumsticks..
- Sauté this few second after add masala mix. Let coom for 2 minutes after which add some water. Then cover the pan and cook it for atleast 3 minutes. Now your Drumsticks masala is ready to be served.
Drumstick Masala Recipe, How To Make Drumstick Masala Recipe. Download Drumstick masala stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Drumstick masala is a tasty and easy stir fry made with drumsticks, Peanuts, and Coconut. This is not only easy to make but flavorful too with the masalas blended with drumsticks. Murungakkai masala recipe is drumsticks curry with coconut.