Drumstick baby corn fry. Baby Corn Finger Fry is a delectable appetizer recipe, which is not only delightful but healthy as well. Baby corn is rich in fiber and low in calories and. Some of the best combos I would suggest with baby corn are green peas, drumstick leaves, methi leaves or potatoes.
Now add in all the masala ingredients in and mix well. Pan fry in little oil or deep fry them. Sprinkle chat masala over and serve hot. You can have Drumstick baby corn fry using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Drumstick baby corn fry
- It’s of Drumstick 6 clean and cut into finger length.
- Prepare of Baby corn 10nos.
- It’s 2 tbs of Black olives.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Crushed chilli.
- You need of Mustard 2tsp (lightly fry and crush).
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Cottage cheese 2tbs (grated).
- Prepare 3 tbs of Olive oil.
So I made a quick deep fried snack for our afternoon tea. In this, add baby corns and sesame seeds, mix it well, half fry the baby corns on the medium hot oil and keep it aside. Heat oil in a pan, add chopped Hi I am a big fan of your recipes, and I try to cook them too, most of the time they come out too good,only this babycorn stirfry recipe, when i fried them. Baby corn stir fry is a very simple dish which goes well with both rice and chapati.
Drumstick baby corn fry instructions
- Keep a deep pan, add oil, put drumstick and baby corn,.
- Add turmeric powder, crushed chilli, garlic powder, crushed mustard, mix well.
- Cover and Cook in a low flame for 15 min, (stir often).
- Now add 1/2 cup water and salt, continue to cook in medium flame until done.
- Remove the pan, Now add grated cottage cheese and olives, cover and keep aside for 10 min.
- Now its ready to serve with roti, rice etc..,.
It can be prepared in a few minutes time. Baby corn stir fry is one easy sidedish which goes well with both rice and rotis. I love dry curries / poriyals for rotis especially when its for lunch. Last time when I took a bunch of baby corn, I made stir fry which was perfect to go with both rice and rotis. I loved it with rotis and the family enjoyed with.