Tandoori chicken drumstick. Chicken tandoori is simply chicken marinated in yogurt, citrus, and spices, then grilled or broiled. The name comes from the cylindrical clay oven — or tandoor — in which the dish is traditionally prepared. I just love Spiceology and their amazing blends.
They're served with a vibrant cilantro relish. Add the drumsticks to the yoghurt marinade and wiggle them around until they are completely coated in the marinade. Developed for CFC by Chef Fouad El-Jadayel, Executive Chef at Centurion Conference and Event Center. You can cook Tandoori chicken drumstick using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tandoori chicken drumstick
- It’s of Chicken drumsticks.
- It’s 100 gm of curd.
- You need 1 tablespoon of kitchen king masala.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of mustard oul.
- It’s 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
This is a very simple Indian recipe that can be enjoyed by. Make tandoori chicken on your grill! Chicken tandoori is simply chicken marinated in yogurt, citrus and spices, then grilled or broiled. This is my favorite version: the chicken is deliciously spiced with super-crispy skin, and the mango chutney.
Tandoori chicken drumstick step by step
- Clean and marinate chicken drumstick with lemon juice.
- Take curd.. Add all masalas.. Mustard oil.. Salt.. Ginger garlic paste.
- Add drumsticks in curd marination.. Leave for 30 mins.
- Take pan… Add oil.. Put marinated chicken drumsticks…
- Cover it and cook on low flame.. Till all water dries and chicken is tender soft.
- Finally roast it on flame for that beautiful black marks… And smoky flavour.
- Serve hot with salad and mint chutney.
Skinless chicken legs have only slightly more fat than breasts and are much tastier, especially when marinated in spicy yogurt, as they are here. Indian Classics – Tandoori Chicken (Tandoori Spiced Chicken Drumsticks). I never thought I'd actually say this, but. How to cook Tandoori Chicken Drumsticks – Oven Baked. For first marinade:Â Marinate the chicken in some salt, chilli powder, lemon juice and ginger garlic paste.