Spaghetti Nest with Drumsticks.
You can cook Spaghetti Nest with Drumsticks using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Nest with Drumsticks
- It’s of Leftover Chicken Drumsticks (see recipe).
- Prepare of For Nest.
- It’s 100 grams of Spaghetti.
- It’s of Corn flour for coating as required.
- It’s of Water for boiling.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- It’s of Filling.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped capsicum.
- It’s 1 of finely cut spring onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of sweet corn (frozen).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ketchup.
Spaghetti Nest with Drumsticks instructions
- Boil spaghetti as per packet directions. Let it cool down..
- Dry it and coat it with Corn flour..
- Put it in a strainer and deep fry it..
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and sauté for 1 minute, add vegetables and stir fry it.
- Add ketchup.
- Add drumsticks, olive, mix it and keep aside..
- Now put this filling on spaghetti nest, garnish with spring onion..