Drumstick gravy. In this video going to see how to make mouthwatering Drumstick Gravy in Chicken Gravy style. This is a perfect combination with rice. Drumstick Potato Mustard Gravy Recipe Cooking By Street Village Food.
Drumsticks N' Gravy Productions is a Detroit Based Film and Multimedia production Start-Up that focuses on combining music with storytelling, and showing insight… Watch short videos about #special_drumstick_gravy on TikTok. When I was young, me and my friends would never play near a drumstick tree. We were all made to believe that the tree hosts ghosts at night time. You can cook Drumstick gravy using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Drumstick gravy
- It’s of Drumstick.
- You need 2 of potato.
- You need As needed of Oil.
- It’s 1 of big size Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 inch of Ginger.
- Prepare 6-7 of Garlic.
- It’s 2-3 of Green chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
Drumstick Igru a popular gravy from Andhra cuisine. Drumstick are cooked in onion-tomato-poppy seeds gravy. This delicious gravy is usually served with rice. Brinjal Drumstick Masala is an easy and healthy South Indian side perfect with rice and gravy.
Drumstick gravy step by step
- Hello Friends first heat the pan.than add oil onion green chili and cumin seeds, than grind onion ginger and garlic and tomatoes than add in pan.and cooked.than add turmeric.
- Coriander powder and red chilli powder.
- Than add garam masala and cooked,after that add potatoes and drumsticks.
- Now cooked for 10 min and add water and cooked well..
- Your recipe is ready enjoy..
This we can say as kara kuzhambu. the Combination of brinjal and drumstick gives good taste. I learnt this from my MIL. Usually we make this gravy only with drumstick. But during mango season , we make this combination. It tastes great with the excellent flavor of mango.