Drumstick Curry. Drumstick curry or drumstick vegetable recipe made with simple ingredients in south Indian style to serve with rice or roti. Drumstick curry (Drumstick vegetable) – Munakkaya tomato curry. Drumstick Curry is a tasty and easy curry recipe made with drumsticks, Peanuts, and Coconut.
Drumstick or murungakkai is one of my. Drumstick curry recipe – this is one of the most simplest and easiest North Indian curry made with drumsticks. This onion tomato based drumstick curry is thin, light and a bit spicy. · Manglorean Drumstick Curry is a sweet and spicy drumstick and potato curry made the South Indian way i.e. flavoured with coconut and whole spices. You can cook Drumstick Curry using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Drumstick Curry
- You need 250 gms of drumsticks.
- Prepare 1 pc. of Potato.
- You need 1 pc. of Tomato.
- You need 3 tbsp. of Oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of besan.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp. of Asafoetida.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Cumin coriander powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp. of Jaggery.
- It’s As required of Coriander for garnishing.
This curry has a predominant garlic flavour. A few weeks ago I posted drumstick curry without spiciness which received many compliments. So this time I am going to show you how to make the spicy drumstick curry recipe in Sri Lankan style. Download Drumstick curry stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices.
Drumstick Curry instructions
- Peel and Cut drumstick in to pieces. Peel and make potato dice. Wash and boil adding salt..
- Now heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds tempered add asafoetida and besan and saute till besan looks fluffy and light on slow flame. Now add drumsticks potato and chopped tomato saute. Now add red chilli powder cumin-coriander powder turmeric powder and salt saute add jaggery mix properly and add 1/2glass of water and cook on mid slow flame. For 5-7min..
- Tasty healthy Drumstick curry is ready to serve.Garnish with chopped coriander..
Drumstick curry, also known as drumstick palya, is made by parboiling the leaves and then cooking them with spices. The curry recipe I'm going to show you here is very simple. Drumstick Curry with Coconut Milk recipe with step by step photos. This is my mom's recipe from her treasure box. This Drumsticks Curry is made in traditional Indian way and that too with a coconut milk.