Drumstick masala. Learn how to make Drumstick Masala at home with Chef Ruchi on Rajshri Food. Drumstick masala is a tasty and easy stir fry made with drumsticks, Peanuts. Usually I make drumstick poricha kuzhambu or sambar( Murungakkai in Tamil, Mulakada in Telugu, Nuggekai in Kannada, Muringakka in Malayalam ) whenever I buy this vegetable.
It has got full-on flavors of the. A popular and delicious South Indian Drumstick Masala curry (gravy) recipe. Drumsticks are a popular South Indian vegetable typically used in the preparation of Sambar. You can cook Drumstick masala using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Drumstick masala
- You need 3 of -drumstick.
- It’s 1 tsp of -red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 of -onion chopped.
- You need 1 of tsp-turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of (small piece) -jaggery.
- It’s 2 tsp of -oil.
- Prepare 3 tsp of -greated fresh coconut.
- Prepare 1 of tsp-Pepper powder.
- You need of Water required.
Drumstick Masala Curry, Drumstick Masala, Goan drumstick masala. Munakkaya Gojju or Drumstick Masala Curry is an authentic Rayalaseema dish from Andhra. Drumstick masala is a tasty and easy stir fry made with drumsticks, onions and tomatoes. Drumstick Masala – drumsticks cooked with onion, tomatoes, coconut and spice powders.
Drumstick masala step by step
- In a pan heat oil add Onion and fry for until onion turn soft and add drumstick saute for mins add chilli,pepper powder, turmeric and Salt and saute for mins add water and close the lid and cook for 5-6mins..
- After the 5-6mins add coconut, and Jaggery mix well.keep the flame low and Cook until water dry.Serve with chapatis or rice. Thank you 💖😍.
Drumstick Masala Recipe, How To Make Drumstick Masala Recipe. Download Drumstick masala stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Drumstick masala is a tasty and easy stir fry made with drumsticks, Peanuts, and Coconut. This is not only easy to make but flavorful too with the masalas blended with drumsticks. Murungakkai masala recipe is drumsticks curry with coconut.