Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks.
You can have Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks
- You need 12 of skinless chicken drumsticks.
- It’s of Marinade.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s of Juice of one small orange and one lime (or lemon).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of horseradish mustard.
- Prepare 1 of large clove garlic, crushed.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar (optional).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks instructions
- Combine marinade ingredients in a large zip top plastic bag. Add chicken and marinate for 30 minutes or longer..
- Preheat oven to 425° F..
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with extra-wide foil (this is only to save cleanup) and place a baking/cooling rack on top. Or set two 8 x 11" disposable foil broiler pans on your baking sheet..
- Remove drumsticks from marinade and place on rack. Keep marinade to one side..
- Bake for 45 minutes, turning once after 35 minutes (internal temperature should be 165° F). Baste with reserved marinade a couple of times during cooking..