Drumstick Biyani. How To Make easy Drumstick Biryani Recipe is a very popular dish for Vegetarian Lover. Do try this recipe at home and share your feedback with us. Drumstick Biryani Recipe, How To Make Drumstick Biryani Recipe.
Hyderabadi dum biryani is a signature dish from hyderabad, the city of pearls. If you use Drumsticks Put gashes(long deep cut) on. Now add chicken drumsticks, salt, coriander powder, chili flakes, cumin, green coriander leaves, green chilies. You can cook Drumstick Biyani using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Drumstick Biyani
- Prepare 6-8 of drum stick.
- It’s 2 cup of basmati rice.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- You need 2 of cardamom.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of chopped tomato.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli.
- You need 3/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- You need 1/4 cup of mint leaves.
- It’s 1/4 cup of curd.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ghee.
Authentic and flavorful chicken biryani ready to eat in an hour? Yes, it's absolutely possible with an Instant Pot! This aromatic and mouthwatering chicken biryani is a family-favorite. Photo about Biryani rice with fried chicken drumstick and egg.
Drumstick Biyani instructions
- Cut the drumstick 1- 1.5 inch length 2 cup of water cook on 2 whistles… Scoop out the pulp 👆.
- 5 cup of water cinnamon star cloves salt bring to boil… Add soaked basmati rice (soak 20mints)… Cook on 3/4th and strain the water keep asides….
- 2tbsp ghee then add 1tsp garam masala… 1 chopped onion 2 green chilli saute well… 1tbsp ginger garlic paste saute until the raw smell of gone….
- 2 medium size chopped tomatoes cook till mushy… 3/4tsp chilli powder, 1tsp coriander powder.
- 1/4tsp Turmeric, 1 cup chopped coriander mint leaves saute until the raw smell of gone… 2tbsp curd saute 3mints.
- Add drumstick pulp saute 2mints, salt mix well… then Add 3/4th cooked rice stir generally.
- Keep simmer, Coriander mint leaves 1/2 lemon juice… Cover and cook for 10mints and low heat after 10mints undisturbed.
- Open stir gently 😋😋😋 Drumstick biryani ready.
Thalassery Mutton Dum Biryani is the most popular and widely prepared in thalassery, a city on the Malabar Coast of Kerala in South India. Drumstick Curry Recipe – This is one of the most simplest and easiest north indian curry made with drumsticks. this onion tomato based drumstick curry is thin, light and a bit spicy. have used drumstick, onions with a blend of spice masala. drumstick sambar recipe nuggekai steamed rice. one such popular variety is drumstick sambar recipe or also known as murungakkai. Drumstick curry or drumstick vegetable recipe made with simple ingredients in south Indian style to serve with rice or roti. Recipe with step by step pics.