Drumstick leaves curry/muringa leaves curry. Easy simple and delicious drumstick leaves curry. It is a good combination with dosa pathri. Drumstick Leaves Curry ( Murungai Keerai Poriyal).
Include drumstick leaves in your diet once in a week and protect yourself from certain degenerative diseases. Muringayila Curry /Drumstick Leaves Curry always awakens fond memories from my childhood days. I guess most of us love this simple, yet delicious dish and to me and my family, it's one of favorite curry. You can cook Drumstick leaves curry/muringa leaves curry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Drumstick leaves curry/muringa leaves curry
- It’s of Muringa/drumstick leaves -1 cup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Dal-.
- You need 1/4 cup of Coconut -.
- Prepare of Green chillies-3.
- You need tsp of Jeerakam/cumin seeds -3/4.
- Prepare tsp of Ghee -1.
- Prepare tsp of Oil -1.
- Prepare of Red chillies-1.
- It’s tsp of Mustard seeds -1.
- It’s of Water.
- It’s leaves of Curry.
- You need pinch of Hing -1.
- Prepare tsp of Turmeric powder -1/4.
This recipe is very simple to make, but the leaves have to be plucked without the stems, which. Muringayila Curry prepared from drumstick leaves is a traditional styled and very popular nutritious dish. In Kerala almost all have a drumstick tree in their Drumstick leaves can ward off all infectious diseases and can keep you healthy and strong. Rich in vital nutrients and minerals, Drumstick.
Drumstick leaves curry/muringa leaves curry instructions
- Wash the daal and cook it with a pinch of hing and turmeric powder..
- Add the washed muringa leaves to the cooked daal.once the drumstick leaves are cooked..
- In a mixer add coconut, cumin seed and green chillies and grind to fine paste.add this mixture to the cooked daal mix and switch off the flame before it starts to boil..
- Heat a pan add ghee and oil and add mustard seed, chillies and curry leaves to the oil and give tadka.serve hot.
Moringa tree leaves / Drumstick tree leaves is a miracle leaf which is native to India but is planted around the world. It is one of the powerful health-enhancing plants as it contains tons of health benefits. Muringayilla(Drumstick leaves) recipes are always a big yes to our family. The only drawback is getting fresh leaves in hand unless you have these at home. When we were in US, the indian stores used to get them and were one of the costliest leaves in th Indian stores due to the increased demand.