Drumstick leaves paratha. Healthy Drumstick Leaves paratha recipe ⭐VISIT HERE⭐ MY OTHER CHANNEL FOR BAKING RECIPES.सहजन के पत्तों का पराठाDRUMSTICK PARATHA. Drumstick leaves or moringa leaves are widely used in South Indian cuisine. Drumstick leaves are slightly bitter in taste and so I added amchur powder to the paratha along with other spices.
Being naturally rich in iron and folic acid. Drumstick leaves (Murungai keerai) is an excellent source of protein leaf vegetables. I used to make Methi (Fenugreek leaves Paratha) and this time for a change I tried with Drumstick leaves. You can have Drumstick leaves paratha using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Drumstick leaves paratha
- It’s 1 cup of drumsticks leaves.
- It’s 2 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of carom powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of white sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder or green chillies.
Drumstick leaves, wheat powder and other ingredients are added. The Prime Minister talked about drumstick leaves paratha which is a delicious flatbread. Finely chopped drumstick leaves are added in the wheat flour dough to make this paratha. Murungai Keerai ( Drumstick Leaves ) is a significant source of beta-carotene, Vitamin C, protein Add turmeric powder, leaves of drumsticks, red chilly powder, tamarind juice, once it comes to boil.
Drumstick leaves paratha instructions
- Take a a big utensils and add chopped drumsticks leaves, wheat flour and all the ingredients make a soft dough with the help of a Knead and let it rest for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Now take a roller pan and shape like a circle..
- Now put the roti on the tawa and make a paratha..
- Now our paratha's are serve to ready, you can eat paratha with pickles and curd…enjoy a lot.
How Drumstick Leaf is effective for various diseases is listed in repertory format. Consuming juice of Drumstick leaves reduces body heat. Its antioxidant property aids in boosting metabolism in the body. drumstick leaves recipe, stir fry made with potatoes. Healthy and easy recipe that is often made at Moringa tree is commonly called as a drumstick tree in India. The leaves of this tree are edible and.