Fried Eggplant w Honey Drizzle. – Fried Eggplant with Honey -. Spain is a country with a very rich history, for thousands of years, many different tribes and countries tried to conquer Spain. Transfer the cooked eggplant slices to a clean plate.
Fried eggplant with honey is a traditional Spanish tapa. It is really delicious, simple, and quick to make. The eggplant shouldn't get too dark; reduce the heat if needed. You can have Fried Eggplant w Honey Drizzle using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Eggplant w Honey Drizzle
- Prepare of Fried Eggplant.
- It’s of Fritter Flour.
- Prepare of Water.
- It’s of The Dressing and Drizzle.
- You need of Salt / kosher salt.
- You need of Paprika.
- It’s of Black Pepper/ White Pepper.
- You need of Other herbs as you wish.
- Prepare of Honey.
Transfer to a wire rack to drain and immediately sprinkle with salt and drizzle with honey. Repeat with the remaining eggplant and flour. Drizzles of honey and fresh lime juice right out of the oven are just too good. Includes eggplant, milk, olive oil, flour, honey, salt.
Fried Eggplant w Honey Drizzle step by step
- Add and mix the flour with water(batter) and add the cut eggplants into it. Mix well until every each of it is evenly coated in the batter.
- Heat up the pan, add in the oil and wait over medium -high heat. Fry the coated eggplant until it turned golden brown and.
- Fry for about 4-5 minutes then drain on paper towels to get rid of the excess oil.
- Sprinkle the salt, paprika, all the required ingredients for dressings.
- Lastly, drizzle the honey on top of it using spoon. Just a little amount would do, don’t overly do it! Done!.
Fried Eggplant with Rosemary & HoneyAndrew-Zimmern. whole milk, kosher salt, honey, rosemary sprig, flour, oil, eggplant. Regulate heat so that the eggplant is browning, but not burning. Remove to a plate, and drizzle with olive oil. In the spirit of blissful carbohydrate intake-with a wanton disregard for fad diets everywhere, we made these Spicy Lamb Buns with Honey Soy Drizzle. They're the perfect combination of perfectly cooked spicy lamb, crunchy herbs and veg, an amazing sauce, and soft, buttery bread.