Eggplant Patties. Tasty eggplant patties made with eggplant, onion, garlic, cheese, almond meal and herbs. Today I want to be obnoxious and snobby. Eggplant Patties – a simple veggie burger recipe.
What I love about eggplant is that they are so versatile and they are sweet inside with a slightly bitter skin. Be the first to review this recipe. And I am always on the look out for new eggplant recipes and I found this AWESOME eggplant patties. You can have Eggplant Patties using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggplant Patties
- You need 2 pcs of eggplant.
- You need 2 of shallot, minced.
- Prepare of Ground pork.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
These patties are known as melitzanokephtethes in Greek. In place of grated Parmesan cheese, they are a natural partner for the Greek cheese Kefalotiri. Drain cooked patties on paper towels and keep warm in. These vegetarian eggplant patties with chickpeas are incredibly delicious.
Eggplant Patties instructions
- Roast chicken then peel off the skin. Then cut into 5 parts and set aside.
- Heat pan and stir fry shallot and pork. Cook it until pork are tender. Then set aside and let it cool.
- In a deep bowl place the eggplant, crack eggs and add. Then add also the cooked pork. Add black pepper then gently mix all..
- Heat a pan then add cooking oil. Scoop eggplant mixture and fry it..
And easily compete well with any meat based patty. I have spiced them well and made these in a Persian style. In medium skillet (can used skillet used for eggplant) , without added fat, brown meat patties on both sides. Place the diced eggplant in a small deep bowl. Season with salt and compress with heavy object.