Vendhaya kulambu (Fenugreek gravy). Vendhiya Kozhumbu or Fenugreek Gravy Healthy recipe. This vendaya kuzhambu is so easy to make and this methi gravy can be served with idly, dosa or rice. Отмена. Месяц бесплатно. Easy Lunch Recipe/Lunch Box -Paratha/Fenugreek Leaves Paratha/Menthe Soppina Paratha/methi ka parata.
In some places, the fenugreek. vendhaya puli kuzhambu recipe , fenugreek gravy, Healthy Recipes, step by step vellai poondu kuzhambu, வெந்தய பூண்டு புளி குழம்பு. Today I am here with a tangy and spicy typical South Indian Vendhaya Puli Kuzhambu Poodu Kulambu recipe. The complete South Indian meal contains. You can have Vendhaya kulambu (Fenugreek gravy) using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vendhaya kulambu (Fenugreek gravy)
- You need 1/2 tsp of vendhaya podi (Fenugreek seeds powder).
- You need 1 of lemon size tamarind.
- You need 2 tsp of kulambu milagai thool.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of tomato chopped.
- It’s 5-6 of garlic pods.
- It’s leaves of Few curry.
- It’s of To Temper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Urad dal.
- Prepare 2 of red chillies.
Vendhaya Kuzhambu is a South Indian tamarind based gravy. This recipe is unique, delicious, and has a wonderful blend of flavours. Vendhaya Kuzhambu is a tempting Kuzhambu with lot of health benefits. This is very good for diabetic people and it has lot of fibre in it.
Vendhaya kulambu (Fenugreek gravy) step by step
- Soak tamarind in hot water for 30 mins and extract the juice out of it..
- To make fenugreek seeds powder, just dry roast the seeds and grind it. Store it and use only 1/2 tsp for this recipe..
- Heat a pan with oil and temper with all the ingredients under ‘to temper’ section. Add onion, garlic, curry leaves and sauté until onion becomes soft. Add tomato and sauté until it becomes soft and leaves oil. Add kulambu milagai thool, salt, turmeric powder and fenugreek seeds powder. Sauté for few mins and add extracted lemon juice. Bring it to boil and leave it until gravy gets thicken..
- Enjoy with rice!.
Vendhaya kulambu is a traditional recipe of Tamil Nadu which goes excellent with rice, this recipe is is made with a handful of ingredients. We can use kulambu podi or freshly ground masala to make this aromatic delicious kualmbu. Please click here to watch Venthaya Kulambu Recipe in Tamil -Madras. Spicy vendhaya kuzhambu recipe made with roasted fenugreek seeds and masala. Here is how to do Vendhaya Kuzhambu Recipe Roast the Vendhayam / fenugreek seeds Roast the fenugreek seeds on a heavy pan on a low flame until the seeds are golden and the aroma wafts the kitchen.