Fenugreek Sticks. This is super tasty and instant snacks recipe for the tea time. This fenugreek leaves stick taste awesome. Dear Friends, This is one of the my experiment recipe which is very healthy and out of the world dish.
How to Eat Fenugreek Seeds for Hair Loss. Fenugreek is an herb long used in alternative medicine. It's a common ingredient in Indian dishes and often taken as a supplement. You can cook Fenugreek Sticks using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fenugreek Sticks
- Prepare 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1.5 cup of finely chopped fenugreek leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Sprinkle mix:.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of black salt.
- It’s As needed of Oil for frying.
This herb may have numerous health benefits. A wide variety of fenugreek for diabetes options are available to you Find fenugreek seeds stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. This combination sounds a little far Why it works: Mustard provides a similar mildly bitter, earthiness that you also get from fenugreek.
Fenugreek Sticks instructions
- Knead medium dough with water by adding salt, oil and fenugreek leaves in flour..
- Divide kneaded dough in lemon size balls. Take one ball and roll thin roti out of it. Prick it with fork, cut it in strips or your desired shape..
- Now in preheated oil, deep fry it till it becomes crispy on medium heat..
- Mix spices for sprinkle & sprinkle it over fried sticks..
- Once it cools down, store it in airtight container..
Fenugreek is an herb with many potential health benefits, including improving cholesterol and blood pressure. It may also cause some unwanted effects. What is fenugreek, AKA methi seeds? We explain the key benefits and side effects of this herbal supplement SAT / ACT Prep Online Guides and Tips. What Are the Health Benefits of Fenugreek?