Fenugreek Pudding(Vendhaya Kali).
You can cook Fenugreek Pudding(Vendhaya Kali) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fenugreek Pudding(Vendhaya Kali)
- Prepare 300 gm of Parboiled Rice.
- It’s 50 gm of Urad dal.
- It’s 25 gm (mild flavor) or 50g(strong flavor) of Fenugreek seed.
- Prepare of Gingelly oil-as needed.
- It’s small quantity of Rock Salt.
- It’s of Jaggery-as per taste.
Fenugreek Pudding(Vendhaya Kali) step by step
- Soak fenugreek seed,urad dal and parboiled rice for 2 hrs..
- And then grind the soaked rice,urad dal and fenugreek seed together in a wet grinder meanwhile add required water in regular intervals. Then add required rock salt and mix well.The batter should become a creamy texture..
- After grinding,put it in a kadai and stir gently.Cook first 5 mins in high flame and the next 15-20 mins in medium high flame.Keep stirring with no lumps.To check whether it is cooked or not,just wet our hands and touch the cooked mix if it doesn't stick to our hands,it is cooked.If it sticks then cook for few more minutes..
- Finally transfer kali to a serving plate.Dig a well in the center and add jaggery to that.Pour required gingelly oil over jaggery and mix well.Finally have a healthy and tasty kali.Serve warm!!!.