Fenugreek porridge (kunun hulba). #cooking #வெந்தயகஞ்சி #Porridge This is fenugreek porridge which is very healthy and its reduces body heat😊 Its also called thengai paal kanji😊 Its made. Fenugreek is an herb and supplement that has many benefits for your health. Learn more about fenugreek's benefits, safety and Fenugreek is an herb long used in alternative medicine.
This is a highly delicious,simple and nutritious kunu especially for breastfeeding mums. It's easy to prepare and helps both the mum and the baby by providing them with the nutritional requirement they need and sufficient breastmilk. What is fenugreek, AKA methi seeds? You can have Fenugreek porridge (kunun hulba) using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fenugreek porridge (kunun hulba)
- Prepare 2 of servings.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Fenugreek seeds powder.
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of flour.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of powdered milk.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
We explain the key benefits and side effects of this herbal supplement, plus where to find it and how to take it. Fenugreek leaves and seeds are important for cooking and medicines. Fenugreek seeds, also known as methi seeds. Fenugreek is taken by mouth for diabetes, menstrual cramps, high cholesterol, and many other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support most of these uses.
Fenugreek porridge (kunun hulba) step by step
- Pour the water in a pot or saucepan and add the fenugreek seeds powder and bring to a boil..
- In a seperate bowl add the flour, mix it with water to a medium consistency smoothly until no lumps are visible..
- When d fenugreek seeds powder starts to boil briskly, pour it onto the flour mixture in the bowl and allow it to thicken for a minute..
- Use your laddle to turn it until well combined..
- Add your milk and sugar and serve hot..
In foods, fenugreek is included as an ingredient in spice blends. It is also used as a flavoring agent in imitation maple. Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.) appears to be the herb that is most often used to increase milk supply. Fenugreek has been used either short-term to boost milk supply or long-term to augment supply and/or pumping yields. List of various diseases cured by Fenugreek.