Fenugreek Seeds Tambuli.
You can have Fenugreek Seeds Tambuli using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fenugreek Seeds Tambuli
- It’s 1 tsp of methi / fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 3 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1 cup of grated coconut.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli (byadagi chilli).
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Jaggery powder (optional).
- Prepare of For seasoning.
- You need 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 of red chili.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely chopped curry leaves.
Fenugreek Seeds Tambuli instructions
- Add ghee to a pan, fry broken red chilli 1 and methi seeds until it turns golden brown (it leaves a nice aroma by then). Switch off the flame..
- Add pepper powder and saute once..
- Make a fine paste of this with coconut using buttermilk..
- Add the remaining buttermilk and salt to this paste. Mix well (tambuli should be like a thick milkshake). If you want add jaggery now and mix well..
- In a pan, prepare the tempering by adding ghee. When ghee is hot, add mustard seeds & red chilli. Pour this seasoning with finely chopped curry leaves to the tambuli prepared & serve it..