Kheema methi(mince meat with fenugreek leaves)😊. Methi keema is a typical Indian non-vegetarian recipe made from fenugreek leaves and mutton mince. It is a spicy and delicious dish taken from Andhra. This recipe is very easy to make and looks very beautiful.
Keema or minced meat is a very famous, happily-eaten and tasteful dish. Hyderabadi Kheema is the Hyderabad style of the popular Kheema dish. Made using traditional ingredients fenugreek, chilli and coriander for a tasty curry. You can cook Kheema methi(mince meat with fenugreek leaves)😊 using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kheema methi(mince meat with fenugreek leaves)😊
- Prepare 1/2 kg of mince(mutton/beef/chicken).
- It’s 1 of onion,4 tbsp ginger garlic n.
- Prepare of Chilli paste,2 green chillies n 2 red chillies slit(acc to u).
- You need 2 cups of fenugreek leaves washed n drained.
- It’s 1 of tbsn red chilli pwd n 1 tsp turmeric pwd.1 tbsp salt.
- Prepare 3 of tbsn oil.
Minced lamb curry cooked with dried fenugreek leaves, chilli & coriander. Keema Methi (Minced Meat with Fenugreek Leaves). Continue to stir fry, till the keema is almost cooked through. Add the fenugreek leaves and cook till fat separates once again.
Kheema methi(mince meat with fenugreek leaves)😊 step by step
- First heat oil then add onion when slightly brown add mince meat.saute then add salt.red chilli pwd n turmeric n cook till oil floats up.then add the chillies n fenugreek cook till done.
- Decorate with red chillies n serve with khubus/chapati/tortilla..
Keema methi is a traditional dish of Andhra Pradesh. Add the fenugreek leaves and cook till fat separates once again. Keema/minced meat one of my all time favorite dish ,my mom is the very good at preparing this dish. Photo about Keema, Kheema or Qeema originally this word meant minced meat. Keema Methi contains methi (fenugreek leaves) as major ingredient.