Fenugreek tea. Fenugreek is an herb that's popularly used for a variety of home remedies. While not all of them have been verified by research, the tea is nonetheless delicious. Fenugreek tea can work wonders for maintaining general health.
It also speeds the healing process. Fenugreek tea is made by brewing the seeds of the fenugreek plant in water, and research suggests that drinking it may benefit your health in various ways. Fenugreek tea is known for its nutty flavor. You can have Fenugreek tea using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fenugreek tea
- You need 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of Cardamom.
- It’s Pinch of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s to taste of honey(optional).
Fenugreek seeds are a great source or protein, ascorbic acid, niacin and volatile oils. If you drink this tea, you will be ingesting vitamins A, B-complex, C and D. Healthy fenugreek seed tea can be prepared any time of the day. Because fenugreek seeds are strongly flavored, I Healthy fenugreek tea prepared with seeds will help your body in various ways.
Fenugreek tea instructions
- Bring the water to boil and add fenugreek seeds, cardamom pod, turmeric in it..
- Let it boil for 3- 5minutes. Strain it in a cup..
- Let it cool for 2 to 4 minutes and add honey to it and squeeze as required lemon juice in it. Do not add honey when it is hot..
Fenugreek is an herb long used in alternative medicine. It's a common ingredient in Indian dishes and often taken as a supplement. This herb may have numerous health benefits. Fenugreek is an herb that is similar to clover. It is native to the Mediterranean region, southern Europe, and western Asia.