Fenugreek sabji methi bhaji. Aloo Methi Ki Sabzi – How To Make Methi Aloo Bhaji – Fenugreek Potato Recipe – Ruchi. ऐसे बनायेगे आलू मेथी की सब्जी तो ना तो मेथी काली होगी और ना ही सब्जी कड़वी बनेगी Hello all welcome back, with another recipe of leafy vegetable that is methi sabji. Follow the detailed recipe on my website.
This is one of those recipes I make at times with methi or fresh fenugreek leaves to go with chapatis or as a side dish with dal-rice. It is also one of those recipes that I have grown up having and would take in my tiffin box along with chapatis both while. Methi Bhaji, one of the best Indian vegan recipes, is not only healthy and good for your digestive system but also very easy to prepare and delicious too. You can have Fenugreek sabji methi bhaji using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fenugreek sabji methi bhaji
- You need 250 gram of Fenugreek leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oil or ghee.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s Pinch of Asofoetida.
- It’s As needed of Water.
Methi is commonly called as 'fenugreek' in english and 'methi' in hindi, 'menthi methi ki sabji here which I have made and posted does not taste bitter and tastes best with both rice and roti. Usually methi tastes bitter but if we make. methi ni bhaji is that it hardly takes minutes to prepare and to cook. unlike the other vegetables like potatoes or eggplant, you need to dice them and also boiling point is higher. so eventually it adds up to your cooking time to prepare. in addition, leafy veggies are less dry compared to other traditional dry. A wonderful recipe with methi (fenugreek leaf). The methi bi goes well with chapati or any roti varieties.
Fenugreek sabji methi bhaji instructions
- First of all wash leaves of Fenugreek.cut it properly..
- Take a pan add oil. Add mustard seeds, Asofetida in it. Add chopped Fenugreek in it. Add salt, turmeric powder in it..
- Now cover the pan with plate add little water in plate. Cook it for 5 to 7 minutes. Now add that water in the pan. Add Chilli powder in it. Again cook it for 5 minutes..
- Tasty, healthy and yet easy sabji is ready to serve. You can serve it with fresh curd and millet Roti..
Methi bhaji prepared with fresh and green methi leaves is one of the simple and healthiest recipes with fenugreek. Discard the roots and the thick matured stems. Picking and cleaning methi is a pain but easier to do when it is fresh. Fenugreek is called Methi in Hindi. Methi seeds improve digestion, useful in anorexia and diabetes.