Green Bean Breakfast Sausage Potato Delight.
You can cook Green Bean Breakfast Sausage Potato Delight using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green Bean Breakfast Sausage Potato Delight
- Prepare 2 packages of Bob Evans Country Sausage, browned (you choose spicy level but I prefer spicier).
- You need 2 can of 50 oz each of green beans, drained (fresh green beans can definitely be substituted).
- You need 15 of small red potatoes, cut into medium chunks.
- You need 2 can of 0.5 oz each of French onion soup.
Green Bean Breakfast Sausage Potato Delight step by step
- Pour cooked sausage & grease, green beans, potatoes, & french onion soup into pressure cooker. Stir contents until mixed. Follow pressure cooker instructions. Mine has a rocker top on it, & once it's hot enough & starts rocking I cook it over high heat for just 8 minutes, then cool. The pressure cooker process distributes the sausage & french onion flavor into the green beans & potatoes… YUM!!! Enjoy!.