Buttered garlic Prawn w/sprite and hoisin sauce. Spicy Prawn and Crab w/ Red Garlic Butter Sauce Spicy Garlic Butter Seafood Sauce. #mixedseafood #easyseafoodrecipe #butter #garlic Mixed Seafood Recipe Emerson's Homemade Peanut Hoisin Dipping SauceWandercooks. water, crunchy peanut butter, sesame oil, garlic, hoisin sauce.
It's all about getting a delicate balance of thick texture and sweet, salty, and tangy. Hoisin sauce is a thick, dark, fragrant and flavorful sauce that is commonly used as a dipping sauce, a glaze for meats and added to stir fries. It balances both sweet, tangy and salty flavors and contributes an intense umami element to whatever food it's added to. You can cook Buttered garlic Prawn w/sprite and hoisin sauce using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buttered garlic Prawn w/sprite and hoisin sauce
- Prepare .5 kg of prawn.
- You need 300 ml of sprite.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of banana ketchup or tomato paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare of (alternative of oyster for me is 1 tsp hoisin sauce + 1 tbsp soy sauce).
- You need 3 tbsp of butter and 7 cloves garlic for frying.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
I made a prawn bisque first and added some garlic (a lot …). I used white wine for the bisque and then added some tomato concentrate to retrieve not only the taste but colour as well. I cooked this recipe as well last week-end and serve it with French fries. To make it healthier, you can also prepare some rice.
Buttered garlic Prawn w/sprite and hoisin sauce instructions
- Marinate prawn with sprite for 30 minutes.
- Prepare pan and heat up, put in butter and fry garlic until fragrant.
- Stir fry in prawn until pinkish without the marinate.
- Remove prawns when cooked.
- Put back in the marinade, put in banana ketchup, (oyster sauce or) hoisin and soy sauce (hoisin and soy sauce are just alternative).
- Stir sauce until thickened, then put back the prawns, add salt and pepper to taste..
- Mix in a while and turn off fire. Sprinkle with spring onion if you like. Serve.
Prawns and aubergines are stir-fried in a garlicky hoisin sauce. Prawns and aubergines are stir-fried in a garlicky hoisin sauce. Serve for lunch or dinner with freshly cooked rice. Hoisin sauce is a thick, fragrant sauce commonly used in Chinese cuisine as a glaze for meat, an addition to stir fries, or as dipping sauce. It is darkly-colored in appearance and sweet and salty in taste.