Burnt Garlic Dal Shorba.
You can have Burnt Garlic Dal Shorba using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Burnt Garlic Dal Shorba
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Moong dhuli Dal.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 2 pinches of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of ghee.
- Prepare 2 pinches of Cumin seeds powder.
- Prepare 2-3 of garlic pods(minced).
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon juice.
Burnt Garlic Dal Shorba step by step
- Put dal after washing in a cooker with 2 cups of water along with turmeric powder and salt..
- Once the pressure is released from the cooker take out dal and blend it once it’s cooled down..
- Heat ghee in a pan. Add cumin seeds Add minced garlic and let it be brown.
- Then Add cumin powder and blk pepper powder Add daal water and Bring to a boil on medium heat, for 5-10 mins..
- Add water if you want thin consistency but Shorba has usually thick consistency..
- Add lemon juice once you pour in serving cup or bowl..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and fresh cumin powder or a pinch ch of red chilli powder as per liking Should be served very hot….