Steakhouse Style Garlic Mashed Potatoes.
You can have Steakhouse Style Garlic Mashed Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steakhouse Style Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Prepare 6 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 5 pounds of red or regular potatoes.
- You need 5 cloves of garlic whole.
- You need 1/2 cup of salted butter.
- Prepare 4 of oounce cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of buttermilk or heavy cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
Steakhouse Style Garlic Mashed Potatoes instructions
- Bring the chicken broth to a boil in a large pot over high heat..
- Meanwhile, cut the unpeeled potatoes into 1 inch cubes or chunks. Place the potatoes chunks and garlic cloves into the boiling chicken broth and boil until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes..
- Strain the potatoes from the broth and put the cooked potatoes into a large mixing bowl..
- Add in the butter, cream cheese, buttermilk, and salt. Use a masher to mash the potatoes and other ingredients until everything is melted, combined, and completely mashed..