Garlic Pepper Steak.
You can have Garlic Pepper Steak using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Pepper Steak
- You need 6-8 oz. of flat iron or flank steak, cut into large bite sized pieces.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper, seeded and cut into large bite sized pieces.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, seeded and cut into large bite sized pieces.
- It’s 1/2 of medium yellow onion, peeled and cut into large bite sized pieces.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, finely minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of Hoisin sauce.
Garlic Pepper Steak step by step
- Combine steak, peppers and onions in a large bowl. Coat with olive oil, salt and pepper. Add garlic and mix well. Marinate for at least 1 hour..
- Heat 2 tsp. olive oil over medium high heat. Add steak and cook until browned, about 2 mins per side. Transfer to a plate. Return pan to medium high heat. Add more olive oil if needed..
- Add veggies and salt and pepper. Sauté until almost tender..
- Add steak and Hoisin sauce. Stir well. Cook until steak reaches preferred temperature and veggies are softened..