Garlic Butter Steak.
You can cook Garlic Butter Steak using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Steak
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter, softened, divided.
- You need 1 tsp of minced fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 tsp of reduced-sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of beef flat iron steak or boneless top sirloin steak (3/4 pound).
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of pepper.
Garlic Butter Steak instructions
- Mix 1 tablespoon butter, parsley, garlic and soy sauce. Marinate steak for about an hour..
- Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat remaining butter over medium heat..
- Add steak; cook until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°), 4-7 minutes per side..
- Serve with garlic butter..