Scallops with Garlic Wine Sauce.
You can have Scallops with Garlic Wine Sauce using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Scallops with Garlic Wine Sauce
- Prepare of for the scallops.
- You need 10 oz of scallops.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Avocado Oil.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of GARLIC WINE SAUCE.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3-4 of small minced garlic, about 1 Tbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely chopped parsley.
- You need 1 Tbs of heavy cream.
Scallops with Garlic Wine Sauce step by step
- Heat a cast-iron pan over high heat..
- Pat scallops dry with paper towels. Brush with avocado oil and season with salt and pepper..
- Add the scallops a few at a time to the hot pan and fry for 2-3 minutes per side until they are brown and seared on both sides..
- Remove from the pan and keep warm..
- Melt the butter in the pan then add the garlic. Allow to cook for 30 seconds then pour in the white wine, lemon juice, and parsley..
- Bring the sauce to a simmer then cook until the sauce has reduced slightly..
- Add a Tbs heavy cream and stir..
- Add the scallops back into the pan and allow to heat through..
- Serve with rice and a Chardonnay..