Hamburg style pan fish. How about a fish meal that your kid will actually eat? Hamburg Panfish is a very traditional dish from (you guessed it) Hamburg and popular in northern Germany and beyond. In some way it is closely related to the German Farmers Breakfast I recently introduced.
Heat the clarified butter in a pan and cook the bacon in it until translucent. Add the potato slices and cook until crispy and browned. Best Hamburger Patty Recipe – Thick or thin, made on the grill or stovetop, this is the best and easiest all-purpose recipe for perfect hamburger patties every time! You can have Hamburg style pan fish using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hamburg style pan fish
- Prepare 250 grams of fish.
- You need 200 grams of Potato(pre-cooked).
- Prepare 2 slices of Bacon.
- You need 3 of Gherkin.
- It’s of Parsley.
- You need of Dill.
- Prepare 50 gram of Leek.
- You need 1 of Shallot.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 40 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of flour.
- It’s 250 ml of Milk.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Mustard.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
Close your eyes, and picture the perfect hamburger. Is it a thin diner-style hamburger patty, or a thick. Ladle soup into bowls; top with shrimp,and garnish with slivered leek, if desired. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan.
Hamburg style pan fish step by step
- Apply some salt and pepper evenly on both sides of the fish.
- Slice the potatoes into 1 cm thick. Chop the fish and herbs.
- Stir fry the bacon and Shallot then put them aside when it’s done.
- Pan fry the potatoes till it’s golden brown on both sides. Add the bacon back and put leek into the pot. Take them out when leek turns soft..
- Pan try the fish till both sides are golden brown.
- Add gherkin, dill, parsley and potatos back to the pan.
- Melt the butter. Put flour and mix them evenly.
- Stir it until it smells nutty. Add milk in.
- Add mustard, lemon, a pinch salt and pepper. Sauce is ready.
- Voilà ❤️.
Place some lettuce leaves, tomato slices, a fish patty and a quarter of the tartar sauce on each bun. "Pan-frying fish in olive oil gives it a wonderfully crispy crust, and it's a divine light choice since you don't have to lather it in batter or leave it in marinades for hours on end." First and foremost, pan-cooked burgers require a frying pan or skillet. If at all possible, use a pan without a nonstick coating. This recipe doesn't work as well in a coated pan because the exterior doesn't develop the nice, crunchy layer this recipe is designed to produce. Other additional ingredients and equipment needed are: Ground meat A panfish, also spelled pan-fish or pan fish, is an edible game fish that usually does not outgrow the size of a frying pan. The term is also commonly used by anglers to refer to any small catch that will fit in a pan but is large enough to be legal.