Crunchy salad. Crunchy Thai Salad. featured in Make-Ahead Mason Jar Salads For The Week. Try this yummy crunchy salad with a twist. Healthy option with a new taste, you will definitely love this.
Irresistibly crunchy Thai salad with creamy peanut dressing will be your new vegetable obsession! Each bite packs a powerhouse of fresh superfoods. Crisp, satisfying and full of nutrients! You can cook Crunchy salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crunchy salad
- It’s 1 head of new (green, or spring) cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of large clove of green garlic.
- Prepare a few of sprigs of mint, leaves stripped.
- You need 2 of small gherkins.
- You need of For the dressing:.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fine salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of grainy mustard.
- You need 2 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 6 tsp of groundnut or rapeseed oil.
Eating salad is a simple way to get your daily dose of vegetables, but it's all too easy to get stuck in a By trying one of these crunchy salad toppings, you will not only boost the nutrient content of your. The easy to make crunchy salad is also delicious and healthy. Learn how to make/prepare Crunchy Salad by following this easy recipe. Budget Bytes » Recipes » Salad Recipes » Crunchy Chinese Chicken Salad.
Crunchy salad step by step
- Shred the cabbage quite finely and place it in a large bowl of iced water. Leave it for 30 minutes or until the ice has melted..
- Mix the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Finely chop the garlic, the mint leaves and the gherkins..
- Drain the cabbage on a large colander or sieve and give it a good shake to get rid of moisture. Place the cabbage in a serving bowl; add the garlic, mint and gherkins..
- Pour over the dressing and toss thoroughly. Ideal to serve as a side for a BBQ or a topping for tacos..
The "cold and crunchy" summer food cravings continue for me. Learn how to cook perfectly fluffy quinoa in this video. It's easy once you know my tips! (Spoiler: Don't cover the pot while cooking!). This salad is a nice combination of flavors and textures. However I believe the salad dressing would benefit from the addition of some sesame.