Shakshuka..quick brunch😊. the masala.n add little butter in each part then add eggs.now cover n simmer few seconds.n its done.just sprinkle a pinch of sweet paprika for the colour.n it's done.cut accordingly,garnish with spring onions n serve with toasted bread,buns etc and enjoy😊 pls keep subscribe and pls do like. This classic, traditional shakshuka recipe is perfect for breakfast or any meal of the day. A combination of tomatoes, onions, spices and poached eggs.
Shakshuka is a popular Middle Eastern and North African dish that may date back all the way to the You can't go wrong serving shakshuka for breakfast or brunch. It's also great for lunch and dinner. The classic brunch dish shakshuka is vegetarian and quick and easy to make, one of our favourite eggs ideas for breakfast. You can cook Shakshuka..quick brunch😊 using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shakshuka..quick brunch😊
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion, 1 tomato chopped, 1 capsicum chopped.
- It’s 2 of green chillies, 1 red pepper,1 tbsn ginger,garlic and chilli.
- Prepare of Paste,2 tbsn oil,1 tsp red chilli pwd,1 tsp coriander pwd.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste, 1 tsp salt,a pinch of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 cup of mixed coriander leaves & mint leaves, pinch of sweet.
- It’s of Paprika and some spring onions to garnish n toasted bread.
- It’s 3 of eggs…can add more if u want.
If you always order shakshuka at your favorite brunch spot but you've never tried to make the dish at home, this recipe is the very best place to start. We like to keep our shakshuka ingredient list short and sweet. A bit of tomato paste lends slow-simmered flavor to the quick-cooked sauce, cumin adds. This easy shakshuka recipe is a healthy, delicious breakfast or dinner!
Shakshuka..quick brunch😊 instructions
- Prepare all the ingredients…as have to be quick….heat oil in a pan add the onion,cumin and ginger garlic and chilli paste n saute.
- Now add the tomato, capsicum and chilli…mix now add red chilli pwd,coriander pwd and mix.
- Now add tomato paste, salt and a pinch of garam masala n saute few seconds..
- Now add the coriander leaves and mint leaves, now make 3 parts in masala in each part add little butter and 1 egg…(total 3 parts with 3 egg)now cover n Cook few seconds n its ready.
- Just sprinkle little sweet paprika….and some spring onions and serve with toasted bread.enjoy😊 pls subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog..like,share and comment..
A bold, spiced red pepper tomato sauce is a fantastic base for runny poached eggs. Made with eggs poached in spicy, spinach-flecked tomato sauce, it's a nourishing, delicious dinner or brunch. This Shakshuka recipe is one of my favorite Middle Eastern meals. Perfect for breakfast, brunch or dinner. If you've never made a Shakshuka recipe (also known as Shakshouka) you've got to try it!