Mike's Chilly Tangy Feta Summertime Pasta Salad.
You can cook Mike's Chilly Tangy Feta Summertime Pasta Salad using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Chilly Tangy Feta Summertime Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of Multi Colored Rigitoni Pasta [use about 1 1/2 boxes].
- Prepare 1 (12 oz) of Athenos Bowl Feta Cheese [crumbled].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Shreadded Parmasean Cheese.
- Prepare 1 (24 oz) of Creamy Chilled Bottle Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing [well shaken].
- It’s 1 Box of Firm Red Cheery Tomatoes [rinsed -halved].
- It’s 1 Box of Firm Orange Cherry Tomatoes [rinsed – halved].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Celery [rinsed – [diced – with leaves].
- You need 2 of EX LG Fresh Garden Cucumbers [peeled – chopped].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Radishes [rinsed – sliced].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Sweet Viadailla Onions [rinsed – rough chopped].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Red [purple] Onions [rinsed – rough chopped].
- It’s 2 of LG Fresh Carrots [peeled & sliced].
- You need 1 of LG Yellow Bell Pepper [chopped].
- Prepare 1 of LG Red Bell Pepper [chopped].
- Prepare 1 of LG Green Bell Pepper [chopped].
- It’s 1 of Orange Bell Pepper [chopped].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Garden Celery [chopped].
- Prepare 2 (14 oz) of Cans Artichokes [in water – fully drained – chopped].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Basil Leaves [chopped].
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of Can LG Black Olives [fully drained – halved].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fresh Garden Chives [chopped].
- You need 1/8 Cup of Fresh Garden Parley [chopped].
- You need to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s to taste of Sea Salt.
- It’s as needed of Garlic Olive Oil.
Mike's Chilly Tangy Feta Summertime Pasta Salad step by step
- Here's about all you'll need. Kraft Zesty Italian works great as well if you can't locate the Olive Garden Signature brand. But, try to locate the Olive Garden brand. It's less oily and melds well with the pasta..
- Feta Cheese..
- A delicious, creamy, tangy pre-fabed option. Found at Costco. Sold in twos. Definitely worth the price!.
- Boil noodles as per manufactures directions. Usually 9 minutes. Add a dash of salt and olive oil to water. Drain. Upon draining, lightly drizzle noodles with garlic olive oil. Gently mix..
- Allow noodles to cool before adding to your chilled vegetables and sauce..
- Add everything together and gently mix well. Chill this savory dish for at least 4 hours. Stir occasionally. Enjoy every bite of your chilly taste of Summer!.