NAAN CHAAP (spicy chicken fillings in naan). It is mostly common during time of Ramzan. #mumbai #mykitchenmydish. Indian street Food Chicken Naan Chaap RAMADAN SPECIAL. One of the most famous dish from Mughlai cuisine is 'Chicken Chaap' and the taste is unbeatable.
It can be served with Naan, Paratha, Pulao and biriyani. A must try recipe for chicken lovers. "Indian Cuisine (Cuisine)", chicken chaap, indian chicken recipe, mughlai chicken recipe, mughlai cuisine, mughlai delicacy, mughlai dish, recipe for party, Shahi chicken chaap, spicy chicken chaap, tangy. Soya chaap is a dish from South Asia where it is popular, like in India. it is small pieces of soya baked using skewers in Tangy and spicy traditional chicken dish from Mughal era. You can cook NAAN CHAAP (spicy chicken fillings in naan) using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of NAAN CHAAP (spicy chicken fillings in naan)
- It’s of boneless chicken.
- It’s of oil.
- You need of ginger,.
- It’s of garlic & Chilli paste.
- Prepare of chilli powder.
- It’s of turmeric powder.
- It’s of Coriander powder.
- It’s of garam masala powder.
- You need of meat.
- You need of Masala powder,.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of onion.
- You need of boiled and smashed potato.
- It’s of green chillies chopped.
- You need of coriander leaves.
- Prepare of cumin seeds.
- You need of lemon juice.
- It’s of naan or any bread of ur choice.
Whole chicken marinated in herbs and spices and charred in. Chicken cooked with sliced onions and hot spices and a hint of coriander. Chicken fillet pieces cooked in a delicate Light Spicy sauce finished with mix pickle sauce. Naan stuffed with minced lamb, cheese and spices.
NAAN CHAAP (spicy chicken fillings in naan) instructions
- Heat oil add cumin seeds, ginger, garlic and chilli paste and mix, now add red chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder and mix and saute..
- Now add the chicken cubes with salt and mix and saute now add garam masala and 1 tsp meat masala and mix..
- Now add tomato and chilli and cook on high flame that all water of tomato evaporate and all mix evenly. Now add the onion and coriander and mix..
- Now add potato and half lemon juice and mix.now sliced the naan from between and toast the naan with butter/ghee.now put chicken batter on one side add some chopped onions, coriander and cover it with naan.(just like burger).
- (Naan I made at home pic 1) serve with chutney/sauce enjoy.Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog..
Chicken chaap is a Bengali mughlai dish. Chicken chaap is a Bengali mughlai dish. Here Big chicken pieces marinated and cooked in spicy and rich poppy seed based gravy. This is a dry type dish is served with biryani, naan, rumali roti etc. Tangy and spicy Traditional chicken dish from Mughal Era.