#HCC #Post_6 #Rainbow_Week_6 #Dish_Name_Green_Peas_Kabab.
You can cook #HCC #Post_6 #Rainbow_Week_6 #Dish_Name_Green_Peas_Kabab using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of #HCC #Post_6 #Rainbow_Week_6 #Dish_Name_Green_Peas_Kabab
- You need of boiled green peas.
- Prepare of chopped green chillies.
- You need of grated ginger.
- It’s of chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s of turmeric powder.
- You need of mango powder.
- You need of garam masala powder.
- You need of boiled grated potato.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare of roasted chickpea flour.
- You need of Oil for cooking and roasting kababs.
- You need of Hummus.
- Prepare of Soaked and boiled chickpeas.
- You need of sesame seeds,.
- Prepare of garlic,.
- Prepare of olive oil,.
- It’s of salt as per taste,.
- You need of lemon juice.
#HCC #Post_6 #Rainbow_Week_6 #Dish_Name_Green_Peas_Kabab step by step
- First grind the green peas with coriander and green chilies into a coarse paste then keep it aside,.
- Now heat a kadhai put some oil then add grated ginger saute for few minutes then add green peas puree cook it for few minutes in a low medium flame then add the dry spices agin cook it until the water dries out then add grated boiled potatoes and chickpea flour add salt,garam masala powder keep it aside,.
- Then again heat a griddle or a tawa drizzle some oil then roast the kababs once done serve them with hummus..
- Method of hummus-Grind everything together i.e boiled chickpeas,sesame seeds,garlic,salt,lemon juice,olive oil then take out the hummus in a bowl pour some olive oil then keep it in the refrigerator for 2 hour then serve…