Chilly, Egg cheese sandwich. I don't care for runny eggs (except eggs benedict) so this hits the spot when I'm in the mood for something more rich and substantial than scrambled eggs, but not gooey (except the cheese). In fact, with the exception of frittatas and omelettes, I'm not much of an egg person, period. For example, I will run for the So, it took me a long time to have my first Bacon Egg and Cheese Sandwich.
This sandwich makes my husband lose his senses. I only make it for him once a year, on Father's Day, which I'm sure you'll understand once you look at the recipe. Butter one side of each piece of bread. You can have Chilly, Egg cheese sandwich using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chilly, Egg cheese sandwich
- Prepare 1 clove of chopped onion.
- It’s 2 envelope of sliced cheese.
- You need 2 stick of of green and red chills each.
- You need 1 of Boiled egg.
- You need 4 slice of of Bread.
- It’s small of shredded chicken or beef.
Assemble the sandwich with the cheese, egg and bacon, buttered sides out. This Fried Egg Grilled Cheese Sandwich Is So Savory And Satisfying. Oh wow, this sounds SO good. Whether you're cooking breakfast, lunch or breakfast for dinner.
Chilly, Egg cheese sandwich step by step
- Toast bread slices.
- Boil egg for 8mins. Once finished peel boiled egg and slice with an egg slicer.
- Lay your cheddar, or American cheese on slices of toasted bread.
- Next add your sliced eggs, distributing on the bread evenly.
- Now chop both green and red chilies unto the bread, then cover.
- Now cover bread neatly with another bread slice, and slice bread into a neat triangle.
- Ready to serve. You can sprinkle a bit of shredded beef or chicken in the sandwich..
This bacon & egg breakfast grilled cheese sandwich recipe is quick and delicious! Try this egg and bacon grilled cheese recipe from the Incredible Egg. These Breakfast Croissant Sandwiches make a hearty, tasty breakfast. Flaky, crispy croissants are piled with fluffy egg, gooey cheese and savory ham. Flaky croissants with melted cheese, sweet and savory ham and fluffy eggs make the very best sandwich.