Green Plaintain Stir-fry.
You can have Green Plaintain Stir-fry using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Plaintain Stir-fry
- You need 1 cup of chopped beans.
- It’s 4 large of Potatoes,sliced.
- You need 2 of Green plaintain,sliced.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 4 of Chopped green chillies.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Refined oil.
- It’s 1 of Salt to taste.
Green Plaintain Stir-fry step by step
- Heat oil in the pan.Add Cumin seeds to it and sauté..
- Add potatoes,plaintain,green chillies,beans to the pan.add salt to it and mix them.Leave it for 15 minutes.Sauté in between for few seconds and leave them to cook..
- Serve them hot..