Cluster Beans Chutney.
You can cook Cluster Beans Chutney using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cluster Beans Chutney
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- It’s of cluster beans (finely chopped).
- Prepare of small green chillies.
- You need of roasted powdered peanuts.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of lemon juice.
- Prepare of chopped coriander.
- It’s of oil.
- You need of For The Tempering.
- Prepare of oil.
- You need of mustard seeds.
- It’s of asafoetida (hing).
Cluster Beans Chutney instructions
- Take a kadhai and put oil in it. When the oil is hot put the finely chopped cluster beans and green chillies and saute for 2 to 3 minutes stirring continuously..
- Then add half cup of water and cook for 5 minutes on medium heat stirring occasionally or until soft..
- Grind the above mixture..
- Then add groundnut powder, salt and mix well..
- Take a small pan and heat oil and add the mustard seeds, turmeric powder and asafoetida..
- Put this tadka (tempering) on the above chutney. Serve with Indian bread, rice, etc..