Guar fali/Cluster beans/legumes. Cluster beans are also called as legume which is very valuable plant. It is sun dried in Rajasthan due to its perishable nature. Guar ki phali ek dusri sabji ka kaam bohot acche se karti hai.
The guar or cluster bean, with the botanical name Cyamopsis tetragonoloba, is an annual legume and the source of guar gum. It is also known as gavar, gawar, or guvar bean. The origin of Cyamopsis tetragonoloba is unknown, since it has never been found in the wild. You can cook Guar fali/Cluster beans/legumes using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Guar fali/Cluster beans/legumes
- It’s of Cluster beans.
- It’s of gram flour.
- It’s of Mustard oil.
- You need of asafoetida.
- You need of carom seeds/ Ajwain.
- You need of coriander powder.
- You need of Garam masala.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Dry mango powder/ dry mango pickle.
- Prepare of Green coriander leaves for garnishing.
The smooth pods are green Guar beans, botanically classified as Cyamopsis tetragonoloba, are a drought-resistant legume that is a member of the Fabaceae or bean family. We are supplying online guar fali on our website. The guar bean or cluster bean , is an annual legume, is the source of guar gum. Guar gum is used as thickening agent in commercial food preparations like ice creams etc.
Guar fali/Cluster beans/legumes step by step
- Wash the Guar Phali / Cluster beans. Take cooker, add Guar Phali & water and cook for 1-2 whistles. Drain the extra water from beans..
- Take a sharp knife. Take handful of the beans and with the edge of the knife or side remove the side lines of the Beans. In one slice, cut off all the tips of the beans at once..
- Heat Mustard oil in a pan. Add asafoetida, carom seeds, roasted gram flour, coriander powder, turmeric powder and red chilli powder mix well..
- Add boiled Guar Phali / Cluster Beans, Garam Masala Powder and mix well, cook for 3 -4 mins on high flame. Garnish it with green coriander leaves and serve with hot chapatti with desi ghee on it..
The cluster beans are not only low in calories but are also very effective in lowering the blood sugar and cholesterol levels. Cluster Beans can help in strengthening bones and keep your heart healthy by managing the pumping of blood. It is a legume and the only source of guar gum. Guar gum is a substance made out of cluster Cluster beans are the only source of making guar gum which is a thickening agent used in. Cluster beans plant is native to Indian subcontinent, cultivated for its mature seeds to make Guar Gum.