Aloo Gauvar or cluster beans Dry sabzi.
You can cook Aloo Gauvar or cluster beans Dry sabzi using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Aloo Gauvar or cluster beans Dry sabzi
- It’s of Cluster Beans.
- It’s of medium Potato, peeled and cut into cubes.
- It’s of small Tomato, chopped.
- It’s of Oil.
- Prepare of Mustard Seeds.
- You need of Cumin Seeds.
- It’s of Ginger-Garlic Paste.
- You need of Asafoetida.
- It’s of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Cumin-Coriander Powder.
Aloo Gauvar or cluster beans Dry sabzi instructions
- Heat oil in a 2-3 liter capacity steel/aluminium pressure cooker over medium flame. Add mustard seeds; when they start to crackle, add cumin seeds, ginger-garlic paste and a pinch of asafoetida and sauté for 30-40 seconds..
- Add chopped cluster beans, cubed potato and chopped tomato, mix well..
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt..
- Stir them to mix properly and cook for 2-minutes..
- Add 1/2 cup water and cook for a minute..
- Close the pressure cooker with lid and pressure-cook it for 4-whistles (If you are using stainless steel pressure cooker then do 1-whistle over medium flame and remaining 3-whistles over low flame. If you are using aluminium pressure cooker then do all 4-whistles over medium flame.).
- Turn off the flame and let the pressure releases naturally. Open the lid and sprinkle cumin-coriander powder. If you do not like more gravy then cook it over medium flame until desired gravy consistency or for 2-3 minutes. Garnish gawar ki sabzi with fresh coriander leaves..