Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad. Mike's Chili & Gyros may look like a fast food joint, but what makes it special is the Greek hospitality. Satisfy your gyro craving with the classic meat and pita combo, or mix it up with a vegetarian gyro, chili gyro or the sauteed jalapeno gyro. They advertise Philly Steak and have no green peppers.
So Pita Salad and lot of fibre, Carbohydrate. Upgrade dinner tonight with this easy Greek Salad Pita Pockets with Grilled Chicken recipe from Delish.com. Stuff each pita pocket half with grilled chicken and top with Greek salad. You can cook Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad using 29 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad
- You need of ● For The Noodles.
- It’s 1 Box of Multi Colored Spiraled Noodles.
- You need dash of Olive Oil [for boil].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Kosher Salt [for boil].
- It’s of ● For The Greek Salad [every ingredient fully chilled].
- Prepare 8 oz of LG Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- You need 4 oz of Shaved Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 Cup of Chopped Artichokes [in oil].
- Prepare 1.5 Cups of Cherry Tomatoes [halved].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Fresh Flat Leave Parsley.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chopped Celery [with leaves].
- It’s 2 of Firm Chopped Cucumbers [peeled].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Chopped Red & Orange Bell Peppers [deseeded].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Chopped Vidalia Onions.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Chopped Red Onions.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Chopped Green Onions.
- You need 1/2 Can of LG Black Olives [halved].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of LG Green Olives [halved].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of ● For The Additions.
- It’s as needed of Thick Garlic Pita Bread.
- It’s as needed of Package Good Seasonings Italian Dressing [well shaken].
- Prepare as needed of Oil [for dressing].
- It’s as needed of Vinager [for dressing].
- Prepare as needed of Thin Shredded Romaine Lettuce.
- It’s as needed of Tatziki Sauce [see my recipie on this site].
Be the first to review this recipe. Combine all salad ingredients in a bowl and toss thoroughly. LIGHT GREEK CHICKEN SALAD PITA: Enjoy the flavors of the Mediterranean in this easy dish! Chock full of valuable vitamins and nutrients, it's a great.
Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad step by step
- Chop all of your vegetables. Add everything in your Greek Salad section.
- Mix your dressing as per manufactures directions. Shake super well..
- Slightly warm your Pitas to make them flexible..
- Boil your noodles as per manufactures directions. Spray with Pam Olive Oil. Allow to cool. Then mix with the Greek Salad ingredients..
- Pile this chilly gal high, add Tatziki, fold up and devour!.
- Or, just eat it plain. Enjoy!.
These Greek Chicken Salad Pitas are going to be your new meal prep favorite! Whip them up on Sunday, and you'll have lunch all week long! Aren't you tired of eating the same boring sandwich or salad for lunch day after day? These flavorful Greek Chicken Salad Pitas are easy to meal prep for. Greek chicken souvlaki recipe – Preparing the marinade.