Mike's Chilly King Crab Lump Meat Salad Sandwiches.
You can cook Mike's Chilly King Crab Lump Meat Salad Sandwiches using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Chilly King Crab Lump Meat Salad Sandwiches
- Prepare of ● For The King Crab Lump Meat Mixture.
- Prepare 4.5 lbs of Alaskan King Crab Legs [baked then chilled].
- You need 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Ghee [clarified butter – reserve butter drippings].
- You need of ● For The Light Mayo Mix.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Light Mayonnaise [more or less if needed].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Whole Milk [more or less if needed].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Fine Chopped Green Onions.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Fine Chopped Bell Pepper [your choice of color].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Fine Chopped Celery.
- It’s 1/2 of Fine Chopped Red Onions.
- Prepare of ● For The Additions.
- It’s as needed of Crispy Chilled Romaine Lettuce.
- Prepare as needed of 1" Thick Sliced Toasted Garlic Bread.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s as needed of Quartered Lemon Wedges.
Mike's Chilly King Crab Lump Meat Salad Sandwiches step by step
- Bake dethawed raw legs at 375° for 30 minutes. Add all seasonings. Reserve butter for lump crab meat..
- Shread your crab meat in large chunks. Make your chilly mayo base as well..
- Mix crab gently but well..
- Bread and king crab legs pictured..
- Slice fresh toasted garlic bread 1" thick..
- A great brand of Ghee and a real time saver!.
- A super dusty bottle of Cabernet..
- A midnight pic-i-nic BooBoo!.
- Stack and attack! Enjoy!.