Green peas salad. Pickles seem to work wonders for this simple salad. Sweet pickles are mixed in with the peas and other salad ingredients, and pickle juice is mixed into the dressing. This green pea salad is as pretty as it is flavorful, with bright green peas, shredded carrots, red bell pepper, red onion, and celery.
A perfect easy salad with flavors that combine so beautifully. This salad is easy to take for lunch on the go and done in minutes. Pea salad with big chunks of cheese and bits of bacon. You can cook Green peas salad using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green peas salad
- You need 10 pieces of carrots.
- You need 100 g of French beans.
- It’s 100 g of green peas.
- You need 2 pieces of yellow capsicum.
- It’s 1 piece of lettuce.
Green Pea Salad is a family favorite that I enjoyed when I was young, and still do today. It is a very easy-to-make vegetable salad using fresh or frozen peas. Green Pea Salad recipe: Yummy english pea recipe that could be used as a side dish for pretty much anything! This is different from my other recipe I have posted.
Green peas salad step by step
- Cut the carrots into dices.
- Cut the French beans into small sizes.
- Cut the yellow capsicum into julline.
- Boil some water and season then deep the carrots and French beans.
- Boil the green beans separately then mix them together.
- Sieve any water and give them time to cool.
- Put them on the plater an garnish using yellow capsicum.
- Cover the plater and place it in refrigerator ie the salad is served cold.
I prefer to use this one as sort of a filling for a pita for lunch OR for a side dish at a potluck, party or cookout. View top rated Green pea salad recipes with ratings and reviews. Find green peas salad stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Pea salad with cheddar cheese, green parsley is smooth, sour cream is definitely spring or summer dish. I made this green peas salad and it was sooo good!