Green pea soup from heaven. This is a seriously delicious, hearty, textured soup that is simply so easy to prepare and cook in the EasyOven. Green pea soup can be served with slice of bread or with rice. This is a healthy and delicious vibrant green color soup.
Traditional Lebanese, naturally-vegan green split pea soup with potatoes, cumin and pepper. Full of flavor without any meat! When I first read through this Lebanese green split pea soup recipe it felt insane. You can cook Green pea soup from heaven using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green pea soup from heaven
- Prepare of little oil.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 500 g of green peas.
- Prepare of little salt.
- You need of little pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tarragon.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of thymine.
- You need 1 tablespoon of parsley.
- It’s 3 of bay leaves.
- It’s 1 pound of broth.
- Prepare 1 of humped tablespoon of red pepper.
- Prepare 10 tablespoons of canned tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 dl of cooking cream.
- You need 3 leaves of basil.
- You need 3 leaves of lemon grass.
Watch How to Make it Here. This bright soup is great in both warmer or colder months. It's a deliciously cozy way of getting some greens and protein into your day. I think its delicious and it looks so pretty in a white bowl.
Green pea soup from heaven step by step
- We cook the onion in the little oil and add all of the spices, instead of the paprika..
- If possible, use live herbs instead of bagged spices..
- Add 500 grams of green peas, 1 pound broth and 3 bay leaves and pour hot water just to cover it..
- When the peas are soft, add the 10 tablespoons of tomato sauce, stir it a little bit, then add the red paprika, mix it for 1 minute, and then finish it with the 1 dl cream, which is ready in 3 minutes after adding it and pull it out of the fire..
- Serve with owl-wooden spoon or basil leaves. 😀 Enjoy!.
I may have to get myself one of those fancy Vitamix blenders because I foresee myself making tons of The additional of lemon thyme does wonders to the soup. It brings a nice kick and brightness to the earthy peas. Healthy vegan soup, gluten free vegan soup, healthy plant based recipes. Pea and Broccoli Miso Soup is nourishing, comforting and easy to make. Gluten free, dairy free and sugar free, a healthy vegan hug in a bowl!