Asian Spring Greens with Peas.
You can cook Asian Spring Greens with Peas using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian Spring Greens with Peas
- Prepare 1 of bunch tatsoi, umaina or other dark Asian green.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh, shelled sugar snap peas.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of spicy chili bean paste (Siracha also works).
- You need 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need of Sesame seeds, for garnish (optional).
Asian Spring Greens with Peas instructions
- Heat sesame oil in sauté pan over medium heat. Meanwhile, chop greens and garlic..
- Mix rice wine vinegar and chili bean paste together in seperate bowl..
- Add stems, peas, and garlic to pan. Sauté for a couple of minutes. Add leafy greens and the sauce mixture; sauté for 3 minutes more..
- Serve with rice or other hearty grain for a healthy dinner. Also good with leftover chicken or steak mixed in. Enjoy!.