Creamy Horseradish Sauce. Spread it on sandwiches, serve it with roast beef, or as a dip for veggies. Creamy Homemade Horseradish Sauce is made with horseradish root, sour cream, and vinegar. This epic sauce adds the ultimate finishing touch to steaks, beef tenderloin, and roast beef.
Serve with beef tenderloin, Cheddar mashed potatoes or as a sandwich spread. It's funny, I grew up eating horseradish sauce, but always a CREAM sauce. As in my mom used to whip cream and then fold in salt, pepper and horseradish. You can have Creamy Horseradish Sauce using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Horseradish Sauce
- You need 1/4 cup of Horseradish, prepared.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chives.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
I still like this recipe for some. Horseradish Sauce Recipe: This horseradish cream sauce is so easy and will impress your dinner guests! This sauce is creamy and balanced by the cider vinegar. This Creamy Horseradish Sauce is cool and creamy with a gentle heat, and spooned on top of a slice of prime rib – it helps balance and enhance the richness of the meat.
Creamy Horseradish Sauce instructions
- Add all the ingredients to small bowl and stir until well combined..
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for 2hrs for the flavors to mend together.
- Serve on steak, prime rib, pork loin or roast beef. Store in air tight container for up to 3 weeks..
This Creamy Horseradish Sauce is very easy to make – just mix all of the ingredients in a bowl. This is a tangy sauce of horseradish, vinegar, mayonnaise, sour cream and spices. Spread it on your favorite sandwich, or serve it as a dipping sauce with steak. This Creamy Horseradish Sauce recipe is a regular occurrence in my kitchen for the pure reason that it's simple and AHHHMAZING! For holidays where beef is present like that Christmas beef tenderloin or standing prime rib roast, this easy Horseradish Sauce is a MUST HAVE.