Tuna Horseradish Salad Sandwich. Directions Combine the drained tuna, mayonnaise and horseradish in a small bowl until evenly mixed. Add to a bowl with Horseradish. Then add the parsley and dill weed.
There are many great reviews here from people who used. Combine the drained tuna, mayonnaise, horseradish sauce, and pickles in a small bowl until evenly mixed. Stuff tuna salad in hollowed out tomatoes or avocado halves for a fresh take on lunch. You can have Tuna Horseradish Salad Sandwich using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna Horseradish Salad Sandwich
- Prepare 5 ounces of canned tuna.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of prepared Horseradish.
- You need 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise separated.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dill weed.
- It’s 3 slices of bread.
Swap out the tuna for chicken or ham, adding some spicy brown or Dijon mustard with the mayonnaise in the dressing. Southern tuna salad is the perfect sandwich filling. The tuna is mixed with mayonnaise, relish or chopped pickles, and hard-boiled eggs. Southerners know how to make the best-tasting tuna salad sandwiches!
Tuna Horseradish Salad Sandwich step by step
- Drain the tuna..
- Add to a bowl with Horseradish.
- Add half the mayonnaise mix. Then add the parsley and dill weed.
- Add rest of mayonnaise to two of the slices of bread. Add salad to two slices of bread and stack on top of each other.
- Add top slice of bread.
- Cut in half and serve. I hope you enjoy!.
The chopped hard-boiled egg and chopped dill pickle or dill relish are typical additions. A tuna fish sandwich (or tunafish sandwich), also known as a tuna sandwich, is a sandwich made from canned tuna—usually made into a tuna salad by adding mayonnaise. Which kind of tuna would you like in the recipe? How to Make a Tuna Sandwich. Mix with a fork until thoroughly combined.