Tequila Bloody Maria.
You can cook Tequila Bloody Maria using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tequila Bloody Maria
- You need 1 of lemon wedge.
- Prepare of optional fresh ground pepper sea salt for glass rim.
- Prepare pinch of celery salt.
- You need 2 tsp of ground horseradish.
- It’s 1 1/2 oz of 1.5 ounces tequila.
- Prepare 8 of drops worchestershire sauce.
- It’s 6 of drops tabasco sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of fresh lime juice.
- It’s 8 oz of tomato juice.
- It’s 1 of olives for garnish.
- You need 1 slice of bell pepper for garnish.
Tequila Bloody Maria instructions
- Rub the lemon wedge along the rim of a glass and discard. Place ground salt and pepper on a saucer. Turn glass upside down and lightly coat the rim. Fill glass with ice. In a separate shaker/pitcher combine remaining ingredients, stir, pour into ice filled glass, and garnish w/ lemon wedge, lime wedge and skewered olive, bell pepper slice..